for ruby and silver graduates - learn eid9
Use your ID9 Intelligent Design knowledge to branch into the specialized field of e-learning / digital learning and use eID9 to harness the latest learning technologies. Maximize learning retention by transforming content into highly engaging and focused eLearning / digital modules that work.
- 2.5 month program
- 5 x 90 minute live sessions in our virtual classroom
- Personalized coaching sessions
- Workplace project
- Study time investment of 2 hours per week for self-study and completing program activities. Depending on workplace project choice, you may need more time.
By the end of this program you should be able to learn to design interactive and engaging eLearning / digital courses that captivate learns and enhance their learning experience.
Part 1: Pre-course work (self study)
Part 2: course work
- eID9 foundations
- eID9 – modified ID9 workflow for e-learning
- e-learning engagement and interactivity
- Adding pizzazz – working with voice, music and graphics
- eID9 toolkit deep dive and program wrap-up
Part 3: Implementation
- Use the eID9 specialist tools and templates to produce dynamic e-learning that can be built using any software or platform
- Share your design and production expertise with SMEs to elevate their content to new heights
- Reach your participants remotely. Take dynamic online learning to dispersed individuals and teams.
Coach, create your own portfolio of best practices and standards for effective and high quality e-learning design.
Global Content Specialist
Thomson Reuters, USA
all 2023 programs are sold out – reserve your team for 2024
Upcoming program start dates for 2024
$US per person
Minimum Booking is for a group of 4 participants (no single bookings being taken)