Unlock the practical secrets of successful training support from start to finish
Develop training support capabilities so that behind-the-scenes activities are seamless and sessions and courses appear to ‘just happen’!
- 1.5 month program
- 3 x 90 minute hour live sessions in our virtual classroom
- Personalized coaching sessions
- Workplace project
- Study time investment of 2 hours per week for self-study and completing program activities. Depending on workplace project choice, you may need more time.
By the end of this program you should be able to define the critical role of the training associate and use the activities, actions, tools and tactics to quickly and effectively support learning program communications and implementation from start to finish.
Part 1: Pre-course work (self study)
Part 2: Course work
- ID9 foundations, key role of the training associate and getting ready
- Pre-training preparation, communications and support
- During training communications, support and post-training follow up
Part 3: Implementation
- Gain the skills and tactics to effectively support all aspects of learning program implementation from start to finish
- Adopt a highly proactive and efficient approach that strengthens communications and builds working relationships with trainers, service providers, participants, managers and other customers
- Boost credibility and enhance your reputation as a reliable and effective learning support partner
With support from a highly experienced certified ID9 coach, practice applying the ID9 associate activities, actions, tools and tactics to your own real-life project.
Capability Training Manager
CSL Behring, Australia
Upcoming program start dates for 2021
$US per person
Minimum Booking is for a group of 4 participants (no single bookings being taken)